Why Do You Live Where You Do

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
This is sooo funny, because us Pisces are supposed to be sensitive people. What are you Cancers?

Cancerous. They suck the life right out of you.

G

Graybrew1

Cancerous. They suck the life right out of you.

I looked them up. Pisces are the fish and Cancer are the Crab. They are also a water sign.

TBH, I did not aim to be so near water it just happened.

S

Stonelesscutter

I looked them up. Pisces are the fish and Cancer are the Crab. They are also a water sign.

TBH, I did not aim to be so near water it just happened.

In Holland it's not about being close to water. It's about being under sea-level. :P

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
:icon_lol:

I've always hated the English name for that sign. In Dutch it's "Kreeft" which translates to lobster.

someone mention LOBSTAAAAH? this Leo (lion) LOVES a good steamed lobstaaah! :cool:

S

Stonelesscutter

someone mention LOBSTAAAAH? this Leo (lion) LOVES a good steamed lobstaaah! :cool:

I'll jump right in the steampan. But you better make sure you work up a hell of an appetite if you wanna finish this 240 lbs lobstah!

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I'll jump right in the steampan. But you better make sure you work up a hell of an appetite if you wanna finish this 240 lbs lobstah!

LOL I have a HUGE freezer you know...you would be enough lobstaaah for quite a few meals! ;)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
This is sooo funny, because us Pisces are supposed to be sensitive people. What are you Cancers?

They have CLAWS for chrissakes! :icon_lol: Not all Pisceans are goldfish....sharks are fish too. :icon_twisted: