Where is our gasoline going?

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
http://www.fool.com/investing/gener...he-world-is-our-gasoline-disappearing-to.aspx

Despite producing more oil than we have in decades, prices at the pump aren't budging. The culprit? We've been increasing the amount of our gasoline that is being exported. While this is great for the profit margins of refiners, it's not so wonderful for our wallets.

We've actually been a net exporter of gasoline since 2009. Overall, our exports of finished gasoline products have grown at a compound annual growth rate of 15.7% since 2000. However, as we've used less gas domestically over the last few years, our export growth has shifted into high gear and since 2010 that annual growth rate has jumped to 35.4%.

Any more stupid arguments from the peanut gallery who keep pretending gas prices are driven by supply and demand? Or how about "drill, baby, drill"?

Whoever believes more drilling in our own backyard will change anything is a first class dumbass moron who is in dire need of a lobotomy and should just turn in their skin to save a burn victim or victim of a bear or dog mauling and stop wearing it like they deserve it.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I don't have a problem with your stance on gas prices but I do take issue with you maligning dogs as being "maulers". There's nothing wrong with the occasional "nip" because, well, some people in this world need to be reminded that they're walking bags of stupid and stupidity as a way of life has consequences. ;)

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
I don't have a problem with your stance on gas prices but I do take issue with you maligning dogs as being "maulers". There's nothing wrong with the occasional "nip" because, well, some people in this world need to be reminded that they're walking bags of stupid and stupidity as a way of life has consequences. ;)

Agreed but we should patch them up then send them back on their way for more reminding.