what are you listening to right now. [MUSIC]

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Because it's funny, and it has a guest appearance by OMNI (see if you can pick him)

:lol:

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Because it's funny, and it has a guest appearance by OMNI (see if you can pick him)

:lol:
I just can't seem to get enough of the minions. I'm looking forward to when they get their own movie (and they are)

Admit it, GF. Wouldn't you like to have some minions around the house, yourself? <grin>

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
I just can't seem to get enough of the minions. I'm looking forward to when they get their own movie (and they are)

Admit it, GF. Wouldn't you like to have some minions around the house, yourself? <grin>

Of course, unfortunately, my 3 little minions are not so co-operative :(
My minions just want me to make them Banana Splits with yoghurt and drizzled with honey for dessert. I'm more THEIR minion :(

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
My creative channel: Drone Zone on SomaFM. :) I play it in Winamp, with the ProjectM visualizations on preset rotation.
--- merged: Dec 16, 2012 at 10:47 PM ---
Of course, unfortunately, my 3 little minions are not so co-operative :(
My minions just want me to make them Banana Splits with yoghurt and drizzled with honey for dessert. I'm more THEIR minion :(

Oh wow, I havent had one of those in years!

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
My creative channel: Drone Zone on SomaFM. :) I play it in Winamp, with the ProjectM visualizations on preset rotation.
--- merged: Dec 16, 2012 at 10:47 PM ---

Oh wow, I havent had one of those in years!

A banana split or a minion? :confused:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
So, about the only thing I like about the Japanese is their "branch" of American music. Here is a couple few:

American "influence" has crept up on all....