Vacation time!

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
We are leaving Friday for the next three weeks (have to use up those pecky vacation days or we will lose them!) for a lovely trip along the East coast- starting in Va where my sister lives - up through NYC (three day stay) and into Boston and Maine. Culminating with a visit to Prince Edward Island in canada. yep I am an Anne of Green Gables fan. have a wonderful month everyone- I intend to be indulging in lobstaaaahhh whenever possible! :)
love you all! :D

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
FYI -- You can't CCW in NYC. And God only knows what Canadian law is regarding that. Regardless, please don't send a cryptic message from prison begging this site for bail money. Our legal fund was tapped out long ago to pay for that trip to Las Vegas and the attending bail monies that followed.

Also, Anne of Green Gables was a bitch. I'm sorry, but she was.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
We are leaving Friday for the next three weeks (have to use up those pecky vacation days or we will lose them!) for a lovely trip along the East coast- starting in Va where my sister lives - up through NYC (three day stay) and into Boston and Maine. Culminating with a visit to Prince Edward Island in canada. yep I am an Anne of Green Gables fan. have a wonderful month everyone- I intend to be indulging in lobstaaaahhh whenever possible! :)
love you all! :D

Have a great vacation sweetie! You and your family deserve it. :)

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
well an update to the plans- since the 4th of july is a thurs this year we both get a 4 day weekend so extending our trip until the 7th. :D see you all after the 8th!

no worries, ape- I have checked out all of the laws so will be okay...and besides I have YOUR id on me! So be careful answering your door- SWAT doesn't have a sense of humor! :laughing:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
back in for a quick visit home- what can I say...I ran out of ammo? :P see you all after the 8th!