This is for ape!

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I saw this story on the news this am and it made me think of you shavedape. Incase you haven't heard your fantasy man (AKA Prince Harry) in in the USA visiting for a bit:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...rives-in-Washington-for-start-of-US-tour.html

The 28-year-old arrived in Washington DC at the start of a week-long tour of America which he will use to show that he is ready to take on the sort of long-haul foreign visits the Queen is cutting back on.

The warmth of the reception given to the Prince was reminiscent of the greeting he was given by the Jamaican Prime Minister Portia Simpson Miller last year, when fears of tension over the Commonwealth realm’s rumblings of republicanism were dispelled with a spontaneous bear hug between the two.

The Prince arrived in Washington at the start of only his second solo tour representing the Queen, and while his first trip, to the Caribbean last year, was memorable for fun moments such as his race with Usain Bolt, the next week will have a more sober feel.

Wounded service personnel will take centre stage during the tour as the Prince visits the Warrior Games for injured veterans, the Arlington National Cemetery and a hospital treating those wounded in Afghanistan.

He will also join David Cameron next week at an event promoting investment in the UK, and will visit parts of the east coast hit by last year's Superstorm Sandy.

so shall we all pitch in gas money so the ape can stalk Prince Harry on his travels? ;)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I'm way ahead of ya sister. He's snoozing comfortably in my bed as I type this. :winking0052:

I am a bit worried though as he asked me -- ever so sweetly -- after coming up for air -- to make him some "Bubble and squeak" in the morning. I hastily agreed as I just wanted him to get "back to work", but now it has dawned on me that I have no idea what the hell that stuff is nor how to prepare it. Oh damn the British and their horrendous culinary sense! :moody:

Jim of WVa

Well Known GateFan
I'm way ahead of ya sister. He's snoozing comfortably in my bed as I type this. :winking0052:

I am a bit worried though as he asked me -- ever so sweetly -- after coming up for air -- to make him some "Bubble and squeak" in the morning. I hastily agreed as I just wanted him to get "back to work", but now it has dawned on me that I have no idea what the hell that stuff is nor how to prepare it. Oh damn the British and their horrendous culinary sense! :moody:

Wikipedia, the fount of all knowledge:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubble_and_squeak

B

Backstep

Will there be scandalous pictures of said "Bubble and squeak" similar to Las Vegas?

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I am sure ape has scoured the "net and found the pics of Prince Harry playing strip pool in vegas! :P

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Baby, who do you think he was playing strip pool with? :winking0052: