Theme of the Month

G

Graybrew1

A while back I made a thread with a suggestion to start doing "theme" months. I post waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too frakin much because I can't find the darn thread anywhere. So, here I go again. I do believe most liked this idea. In light of the new SG1 rewatch to start and the fact that we are still working our way through SGA, I made our beloved STARGATE the theme for the month of February. Next month we can pick another.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Oh? And my suggestion that this month's theme be full-frontal nudity just gets ignored I see. :mad:

G

Graybrew1

Oh? And my suggestion that this month's theme be full-frontal nudity just gets ignored I see. :mad:
Dude, you are completely welcome to post some full frontal's of yourself in FH and I will be happy to judge and let you know what I think. ;)

S

Stonelesscutter

Dude, you are completely welcome to post some full frontal's of yourself in FH and I will be happy to judge and let you know what I think. ;)

If this is gonna happen, please remove my flame hell access as I could never recover from such a shock.