The Walking Dead Season 3 ComicCon Trailer (SPOILERS)

B

Backstep

Same here with Dish. To me it simply smacks of AMC getting an inflated ego due to their recent success. As it is it doesn't bother me one bit to lose those channels. I'm sure I'll be able to see TWD when it airs or I'll simply get it when it's available thru a different venue. Who needs to bother with a commercial laden channel anyway?

I agree. With hulu, netlix, amazon and Itunes plus "other" means to watch these shows. It's getting boring to be stuck in the middle of the wars between providers and producers with cable and satt providers over their inflated ego's when it comes to agreeing for a fair price.

Then you remember last year when Fox pulled its channels off Dish for not wanting to pay an 50% increase in rates so Fox could recoup some of its loss for over bidding on sole provider of sports on its sports network.

No wonder more and more people are cutting the cord.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
what yall seem to be forgetting is that even season 1 sucked just slightly diffrent suckage..

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
what yall seem to be forgetting is that even season 1 sucked just slightly diffrent suckage..

Keep in mind that Season 1 was only 6 episodes long. There wasn't a lot of time for them to get bogged down in soapish bullshit. There were bad moments of course but Season 2 had more time to draw out the crap.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
too true but even so s1 had that weird crap stench about it sure in those 6 eps something actually happened but still..