Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Testing still

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
the front page has gone wonky dude.

Sorry about that, I was testing something and I could not do it discreetly in the test forums, but it did not work out. Sorry!. :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
the front page has gone wonky dude.

BTW, in the Migration thread, you expressed concern about the lurker traffic. As you can see, it is right back where it used to be. :) For the past two days, I havent seen the lurker count go below 30. ;)

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
The "New Posts" link appears to have disappeared from the top of the forum page. Any idea why that might have happened?

Tropicana

Council Member
Anyone else experiencing problems with the links on the top of the page?

i.e. Forum > General Discussions, etc.

Jim of WVa

Well Known GateFan
The "New Posts" link appears to have disappeared from the top of the forum page. Any idea why that might have happened?

Yes, I noticed the same thing. I use the "New Posts" link to check to see if some interesting forum threads have new posts.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
personally i use the gate icons for that as an event horizon indicates new posts and no event horizon indicates no new posts.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
personally i use the gate icons for that as an event horizon indicates new posts and no event horizon indicates no new posts.

This will be fixed this evening. :) I am busy with a few client jobs at the moment, and have another one at 6:30pm PST so I cant do it until about 8:00pm but it will be done.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
The website seems to be hanging up on me a lot tonight. I have already logged in 4 or 5 times. :(

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I am working on this right now.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I have discovered the problems. I need to rebuild this style kinda from scratch, but it will be fixed. I am copying the elements from this style to it right now. The new one has all the menus and stuff fixed and runs normally.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
PLEASE CHANGE STYLE TO GATEFANS 1.5

When I am done in about an hour, it will look exactly like the old one except everything works on it. :) When I am finished duplicating the appearance of the broken theme, I will delete it.

G

Graybrew1

Okay right now, I have a problem. My New Posts is full of crap from God knows when and I don't know that else is going on???????

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Okay right now, I have a problem. My New Posts is full of crap from God knows when and I don't know that else is going on???????

I did that. I will fix it now.

EDIT: Try it now. :)