Teenage girls should not be allowed to own phones

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
So I was watching Melodifestivalen tonight, which is our national selection for the Eurovision Song Contest. I honestly have no idea why I watched it, because the songs are always complete crap. Maybe I was just bored, maybe I enjoy hurting myself, either way, I did not expect to hear any half way decent piece of music during the evening. But lo and behold, suddenly a somewhat ok-ish old fashioned rock ballad pops up in the mix and to my surprise I actually did not hate it. :apthy:

At least it didn't annoy the hell out of me and I would be utterly ashamed of it representing us to the rest of europe, so I decided to vote for it, the first time I've ever voted in this contest at all. And did it win? Naaaah, because the stupid tween and teen girls of Sweden spammed the phonelines by voting for this creepy kid with a weird hairdo instead (remind you of someone?). :GFbitchplease: :smiley-015:

Therefore I vow that the first thing I'll do once I take power will be banning teenage girls from ever using cellphones. Just in order to preserve the sanity of us normal people.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
So I was watching Melodifestivalen tonight, which is our national selection for the Eurovision Song Contest. I honestly have no idea why I watched it, because the songs are always complete crap. Maybe I was just bored, maybe I enjoy hurting myself, either way, I did not expect to hear any half way decent piece of music during the evening. But lo and behold, suddenly a somewhat ok-ish old fashioned rock ballad pops up in the mix and to my surprise I actually did not hate it. :apthy:

At least it didn't annoy the hell out of me and I would be utterly ashamed of it representing us to the rest of europe, so I decided to vote for it, the first time I've ever voted in this contest at all. And did it win? Naaaah, because the stupid tween and teen girls of Sweden spammed the phonelines by voting for this creepy kid with a weird hairdo instead (remind you of someone?). :GFbitchplease: :smiley-015:

Therefore I vow that the first thing I'll do once I take power will be banning teenage girls from ever using cellphones. Just in order to preserve the sanity of us normal people.
ban them from "social media" and the internet completly and you have my support generlisimo! the Midlands Legion will do thy bidding!

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
You had me at "Teenage girls should not be allowed--". ;)

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball

men under the age of 21 shouldn't have a cell phone either. we all know they mature slower than girls so they need to be banned longer! ;)