Space ,,, The Final Frontier

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I'd be curious to know how his re-introduction to gravity went. Has his body recovered completely yet? Obviously he's up and about so that's a good thing.

B

Backstep

I'd be curious to know how his re-introduction to gravity went. Has his body recovered completely yet? Obviously he's up and about so that's a good thing.

From what i've seen and read about long duration Astronauts, it can take years to recover from bone and muscle loss from just months of microgravity.

Chris reignited many to space in the way he did and explained experiments.

To you Sir :cameron21:

Tripler

Well Known GateFan

He is solid like a rock . You can see me kinda rubbing his tummy lol . He was laughing at that . I made an astronaut giggle :) :) :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
He is solid like a rock . You can see me kinda rubbing his tummy lol . He was laughing at that . I made an astronaut giggle :) :) :)

He has a friendly face. :) (so do you). Lucky man got to be on the ISS, playing a guitar! How cool is that? And you met him in person!