Sons Of Anarchy

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
The bird is an African Grey. Its the most intelligent parrot in the parrot world. :) I wanted one very badly at one point, but an African Gray parrot hand raised from a chick is usually about $1200-1600.

I want one!! :(

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
Bluce bro i donno man.. s6 might be the season that turns me off it all going by the trailers and other spoilers ive picked up here and there, i donno if youd agree with me that s5 was weak compared to past ones sure it had an episode or two that was good (finale) but overall it was waaaay weaker then it started out.

i donno really i just dont think i can stand yet ANOTHER enemy to slay (ie this ex cop guy WHOs sister got fucked over by the whole pointless otto BS) and for the love of god NOT MOORE out of juice please just fucking please the dude is a HORIBLE actor and the Writing for the character i s just off..

i just dont know...
--- merged: Aug 18, 2013 at 9:18 AM ---
i mean when the fuck is shit gonna happen? they started out shoveling the whole hamlet on bikes thing so when the fuck is people going to DIE?... sigh.. imo sutter is lost in his concept and making shit up as he goes along with no end in sight and it will likly end dissapointing similar to how the sheild did its run ie with no goal or wrap just shit thrown in wherever to make "intresting tv"

i'll Watch the rest but my hopes arnt high.

Bluce Ree

I'm gonna search the web for some spoilers. The trailers don't seem that bad. I'm curious what Clay meant by " I want to see my son .... because I want to hurt people too".

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

OMNI

I'm gonna search the web for some spoilers. The trailers don't seem that bad. I'm curious what Clay meant by " I want to see my son .... because I want to hurt people too".

i agree not to bad i just mean im really not in the mood for Another 13 episodes were jax has to deal with yet another antagonist only to pull a rabitt out of his ass at the finale making Everything that happened in the previous 12 episodes pointless along with the tension and emotional impact on the characters, you feel me? or am i not explaining my greivance with it good enough? i might be.. and yes clay.. curious seeing as sutters answer to the question to sum up s6 with A Word for each character the one he used for Clay was "redemption" so can we expect him to play the bearded fellow only to fuck him over in the end saving samcro? would fit with sutters Writing imo and of course we wouldnt get to see that til ep 13...

Bluce Ree

i agree not to bad i just mean im really not in the mood for Another 13 episodes were jax has to deal with yet another antagonist only to pull a rabitt out of his ass at the finale making Everything that happened in the previous 12 episodes pointless along with the tension and emotional impact on the characters, you feel me? or am i not explaining my greivance with it good enough? i might be.. and yes clay.. curious seeing as sutters answer to the question to sum up s6 with A Word for each character the one he used for Clay was "redemption" so can we expect him to play the bearded fellow only to fuck him over in the end saving samcro? would fit with sutters Writing imo and of course we wouldnt get to see that til ep 13...

It does get a little predictable when every season plays out the same way. He treats every season as if it's the last. Only the first three had a different pace, IMO, where the story arch concluded at the end of S3. It's a catch-22, though, because I hate seasonal cliff hangers yet wrapping up an entire season neatly in a single episode at the season's conclusion can get annoying.

Knowing Sutter, though, that's exactly what will happen. He should have skipped the single-word description of each character. The word "redemption" to describe Clay pretty much gave it away. I suspect it will also have something to do with Tara, though. I think it would take Clay doing something totally selfless to save Tara in order to get Jax's forgiveness.

OMNI

It does get a little predictable when every season plays out the same way. He treats every season as if it's the last. Only the first three had a different pace, IMO, where the story arch concluded at the end of S3. It's a catch-22, though, because I hate seasonal cliff hangers yet wrapping up an entire season neatly in a single episode at the season's conclusion can get annoying.

Knowing Sutter, though, that's exactly what will happen. He should have skipped the single-word description of each character. The word "redemption" to describe Clay pretty much gave it away. I suspect it will also have something to do with Tara, though. I think it would take Clay doing something totally selfless to save Tara in order to get Jax's forgiveness.
hard to disagree with any of the above, i just dont know about this season man i have an earie feeling ill be annoyed for most of it and i dont like being annoyed id rather be extatic about surprising twists and turns and shocked by a bunch of "oh no he didnt moments" and all amped up from good action and seeing samcros enemys getting their asses handed to them..

i just donno.. i will find out as ill be watching tho even if it is a trainwreck..
--- merged: Aug 21, 2013 at 3:41 PM ---
you had a chance to check out thrones yet btw?

OMNI

Headdesk** ...... why are all the premiere episodes of shit i Watch soooo fucking boring this year.

and ya i was not a fan of the premiere just weak and.. angst-y... yeah angst-y fuuuuuuck that seriously.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Headdesk** ...... why are all the premiere episodes of shit i Watch soooo fucking boring this year.

and ya i was not a fan of the premiere just weak and.. angst-y... yeah angst-y fuuuuuuck that seriously.
You are into the "milk it for ratings" phase dude, what do you expect??

Bluce Ree

My wife and I thought the exact same thing but we were prepared. As the episode started, we agreed that it was going to such because it was the premier. Goddamn it was fawking slow.

OMNI

You are into the "milk it for ratings" phase dude, what do you expect??
more? no i DEMAND!!!
--- merged: Sep 12, 2013 at 1:35 PM ---
My wife and I thought the exact same thing but we were prepared. As the episode started, we agreed that it was going to such because it was the premier. Goddamn it was fawking slow.

i have been slightly spoiled by game of thrones tho..... guess 60 million dollars per season just makes everything better...

Last edited by a moderator: