Sons Of Anarchy

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Slightly predictable but latest episode still made me sad. :(

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
F'ck i was hoping tig would have been the one to go but from a story telling and writers perspective i guess it makes sense.. RIP Winston family.

i think i am going to like the rage filled jax tho he is now for the first time something to fear and that guard well i wouldnt have settled in killing him i would have ended his whole goddamn family wife kids relatives and all no mercy!

as for Pope well that whole thing about "kings" is quite wise i just hope they find a way to end him aswell but i think he'll be around for quite some time...

tig now as jax's slave or rather bloodhound might be cool but his time will be up eventually aswell i think..

you guys have any other thoughts on this?

overall imo this was def one of the best episodes of the show sofar very heavy and sad but yeah its up there among my faves for sure.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
I missed it last night because my gf and I got caught up watching a few eps of Breaking Bad. So, I'm refraining from any comments until I catch it on demand, as soon as Comcast puts it up.

OMNI

the best ep sofar this season and you flake on it? shame on you bro shame :D

SciphonicStranger

Bluce Ree

I know, I know. We got so caught up watching ep after ep of Breaking Bad that we realized we had missed SOA around 2am. :(

SciphonicStranger

I know, I know. We got so caught up watching ep after ep of Breaking Bad that we realized we had missed SOA around 2am. :(

You know, if had you started watching Breaking Bad last year as instructed you would not be having this dilemma. :nono:

OMNI

so stranger you all caught up or did you just skip s4? if so shame on you too! :D

OMNI

Too unpredictable. Any bet would be a fool's bet to second guess what's going on in Sutter's mind. I'd just be throwing a dart at a board. :D
checked out ryan hurst's twitter feed and i like the little comment about talking sutter out of things impossible :D

OMNI

ok so new ep tonight, the funral will likly be the main focus of this week but i hope it picks up after this and with jax changed forever i hope it picks up as i want to see him on a rampage and plot to end pope and clay once and for all.

OMNI

i really liked that godfather moment in the very last scene of last weeks ep getting tig to basicly be jax's bitch for aslong as jax needs him to be..

Bluce Ree

i really liked that godfather moment in the very last scene of last weeks ep getting tig to basicly be jax's bitch for aslong as jax needs him to be..

You think he meant what he said to Pope about Tig? I'm thinking yeah because Tig went on his own, got the club into a war over nothing with the 9ers and got his best friend killed.

My favorite lines:

Tig - "That should have been me in there."
Jax - "Yeah, but it wasn't."

Bluce Ree

ok so new ep tonight, the funral will likly be the main focus of this week but i hope it picks up after this and with jax changed forever i hope it picks up as i want to see him on a rampage and plot to end pope and clay once and for all.

Jax brought up Clay having sabotaged JT's bike again. Is it possible that the first promo wasn't a dream sequence but may actually have been Jax losing control of his bike due to sabotage? Those guys are seasoned bikers. I can't imagine Jax wouldn't have seen his mom soon enough to either stop or avoid her without going off the bridge.

OMNI

You think he meant what he said to Pope about Tig? I'm thinking yeah because Tig went on his own, got the club into a war over nothing with the 9ers and got his best friend killed.

My favorite lines:

Tig - "That should have been me in there."
Jax - "Yeah, but it wasn't."
yes i do, remember tig and clay crossed the line way back in s1 alrady by killing Donna and now tig got opie killed aswell id def say that jax has no love for tig anymore if he ever had any.

also sutter said "Jax forever changed" so yeah im hoping that the naive child jax is dead and well see the cold calculating gangster jax be born ie "thats how players become kings"

my fave line in last weeks ep is def

Pope: "thats how players become kings"
Jax: "yeah i guess youd know"
Pope: "yes i would"

pope is a serious cat thats for sure and i kinda want jax to become one himself... embrace the gavel let it turn shit around embrace your destiny because you are already way to far gone to ever be redeemed (considering all the shit jax has done in the past all those bodies in his wake)

OMNI

Jax brought up Clay having sabotaged JP's bike again. Is it possible that the first promo wasn't a dream sequence but may actually have been Jax losing control of his bike due to sabotage? Those guys are seasoned bikers. I can't imagine Jax wouldn't have seen his mom soon enough to either stop or avoid her without going off the bridge.
i know and i thought that too when i first saw that teaser clip but what the hell would gemma and tara be doing on a bridge and how would jax miss her and not slow down or let off the throttle?

i guess we'll find out what that scene is all about but for now all it does is raise questions..
oh and for the record i dont think clay is all out of play i actually think he still is playing ie these nomads who are robbing the guys in charming taking clays safe and keeping those birth certificates etc.. im thinking clay is the one behind that...

SciphonicStranger

Tonight's episode was good. I'd give my thumb and left tit if Netflix would throw season 4 up now.