Sons Of Anarchy

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
With all due respect, I have seen little bits of this, and there is a reason why I have only seen little bits, it's as exciting as American Chopper.
Sorry guys, I hope you enjoy it, I really do, but it bores the crap outta me.
well having only seen tidbits i can understand why it would be boring as the show is SERIOUSLY serialized and as such you miss an episode or 5 minutes of one episode and you will/can be quite lost with no idea of what is going on or why, i will say tho that it is FAR from boring when you follow along you are rewarded by these great moments such as action or dialog but it requres viewer attention and you need to see from ep 1 SOA isnt a show you can just randomly watch at your pleasure as none of the episodes are standalone and like i said miss 10-20 min of an episode and a season later or just a few episodes later you have no clue what is going on, likewise is you cannot just jump in mid season or start from any other season then the first as you need to see it all.

also your comment LOL coming from someone who likes Smallville as much as you do well it holds VERY little weight imo :D

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
With all due respect, I have seen little bits of this, and there is a reason why I have only seen little bits, it's as exciting as American Chopper.
Sorry guys, I hope you enjoy it, I really do, but it bores the crap outta me.

Dude, the show is heavily serialized. If you're watching "little bits" here and there, you're not going to get anything out of it, at all, ever. Shows like this and its predecessor, The Shield, really have to be watched from the very first episode in order. My perception of this show was not unlike yours until I queued it up on Netflix and started watching it one by one. Both my gf and I are totally hooked on this show now. Everyone that's sat and watched this show from the beginning is now hooked. If you have Netflix or the means to watch it all, you should give it a try. It'll seem a bit long in the tooth until about the 3rd or 4th ep before you start getting hooked.

OMNI

bluce on the previous page i asked some questions and gave my oppinion on the season opener, did you miss it or you just havnt seen the ep yet?

Bluce Ree

bluce on the previous page i asked some questions and gave my oppinion on the season opener, did you miss it or you just havnt seen the ep yet?

just curious what your impression of it was :)

Bro, we tuned into FX an hour before the show started just to be sure we wouldn't miss a second! :D

I liked the ep and I'm liking where this season is headed. I hav to tip my hat to Sutter, though. He actually managed to find a way to bring Clay somewhat back into the fold that I hadn't guessed. Remember our discussion months ago about how Clay could possibly be in season 5? I think he managed to weasel his way back in to some degree with his half-truth. I'm dying to see where Opie is headed this season and I'm already on the edge of my seat for next episode. Sutter didn't pull any punches on the premiere. He threw everyone right into the shark tank.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
I caught it late last night. Had no idea what was going on as I haven't seen season 4 yet. Lots of changes from season 3. :tongue:

Bluce Ree

I caught it late last night. Had no idea what was going on as I haven't seen season 4 yet. Lots of changes from season 3. :tongue:

You need to catch all of season 4! They all die at the end, by the way. Season 5 is actually takes place after they become undead. It's in the SOA shorts on the FX website showing what happened between S4 and S5 that brought them all back to life.

SciphonicStranger

You need to catch all of season 4! They all die at the end, by the way. Season 5 is actually takes place after they become undead. It's in the SOA shorts on the FX website showing what happened between S4 and S5 that brought them all back to life.

Looking at Clay that is believable... :winking0052:

OMNI

Bro, we tuned into FX an hour before the show started just to be sure we wouldn't miss a second! :D

I liked the ep and I'm liking where this season is headed. I hav to tip my hat to Sutter, though. He actually managed to find a way to bring Clay somewhat back into the fold that I hadn't guessed. Remember our discussion months ago about how Clay could possibly be in season 5? I think he managed to weasel his way back in to some degree with his half-truth. I'm dying to see where Opie is headed this season and I'm already on the edge of my seat for next episode. Sutter didn't pull any punches on the premiere. He threw everyone right into the shark tank.
naw into the fire :D

OMNI

just watched the episode again and did like it better the second time through also made me think... suter mentioned Nero was the one with an exit strategy so im thinking he is affiliated to one of the OTHER cartell's galindo is fighting that might be the exit strategy...

SciphonicStranger

just watched the episode again and did like it better the second time through also made me think... suter mentioned Nero was the one with an exit strategy so im thinking he is affiliated to one of the OTHER cartell's galindo is fighting that might be the exit strategy...

Do you mean show this isn't going to end with the gang riding off into the sunset with those skulls on their kuttes replaced by smiley faces? :concern: :D

OMNI

Before the anarchy ep 11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX0x32ODoxw

A little Happy goes a long way!

OMNI

so how did yall like tuesdays ep?

i think the season is starting out kinda slow.. waiting for it to pick up some myself.

OMNI

WTF sutter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkTRfs7m3Eg

uhooh... a major character will die while they aer locked up in county... i wonder who...

Bluce Ree

so how did yall like tuesdays ep?

i think the season is starting out kinda slow.. waiting for it to pick up some myself.

I found the first two eps real slow. It's not bad, just slow. I hope it picks up soon, though, because that's 2 of 12 already gone.

OMNI

I found the first two eps real slow. It's not bad, just slow. I hope it picks up soon, though, because that's 2 of 12 already gone.
yup a little slow but going by past seasons it'll pick up soon enough i think.

OMNI

so any bets on who is the main character to die this week? im thinking Tig myself but could aswell be Opie or Chibs.. honestly i wouldnt want any of them to go as they are pretty much my fave characters in the show but if i ad to choose it'd b Tig as he signed his dath warrent when he went rogue imo..

Bluce Ree

no takers or predictions?

Too unpredictable. Any bet would be a fool's bet to second guess what's going on in Sutter's mind. I'd just be throwing a dart at a board. :D