So how was your day?

S

Stonelesscutter

Dawn has yet to show anything at that time, I know that well.................. :D

That would depend on what part of the world you're at bro. In some parts of Sweden dawn lasts for months. ;)
Here in Holland in the summer, dawn will be at the earliest at about 4:15 - 4:30 I think.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
Dawn has yet to show anything at that time, I know that well.................. :D
in your part of the world maybe ;) but here during the summer months we get maye 2-3h of real darkness before the sun pops up again but that is changing rapidly already and soon we will only get 5-6h of daylight

OMNI

That would depend on what part of the world you're at bro. In some parts of Sweden dawn lasts for months. ;)
Here in Holland in the summer, dawn will be at the earliest at about 4:15 - 4:30 I think.
yup the further north you go the more sunlight there is atleast during the summer months and if you go really far north to the swampy mosquito infested areas the sun doesnt set at all.. pretty freaky to experience that tbh ie the sun almost as high in the sky and bright as during the day but the time says 1am :P

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Well in the words of a damn good Norwegian band -- "The sun always shines on TV".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3ir9HC9vYg

ETA: Well that sucks. Youtube won't let me embed the video. :(

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Aww, have to add this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLSl8kwnnVU

OMNI

Well in the words of a damn good Norwegian band -- "The sun always shines on TV".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3ir9HC9vYg

ETA: Well that sucks. Youtube won't let me embed the video. :(

fixed..

your link was to long. rmember to only copy the link text to the & symbol and it will work fine.

S

Stonelesscutter

fixed..

your link was to long. rmember to only copy the link text to the & symbol and it will work fine.

Well that's great, but it still says "Embedding disabled by request. Watch on Youtube." ;)

S

Stonelesscutter

yup the further north you go the more sunlight there is atleast during the summer months and if you go really far north to the swampy mosquito infested areas the sun doesnt set at all.. pretty freaky to experience that tbh ie the sun almost as high in the sky and bright as during the day but the time says 1am :P

I would like to experience that sometime. I don't think it would even be much of an adjustment for me. :) I'm pretty used to sleeping when the sun is up. :D

OMNI

Well that's great, but it still says "Embedding disabled by request. Watch on Youtube." ;)
#¤&%/())%!!! dodnt see that...

I would like to experience that sometime. I don't think it would even be much of an adjustment for me. :) I'm pretty used to sleeping when the sun is up. :D
well it was freaky for me the first time i experienced it in my early teens as i hadnt begun drifting around waking hours at that time... but trust me man it isnt pleasant as there is just WAY to many mosquitos way way to many...

S

Stonelesscutter

#¤&%/())%!!! dodnt see that...

well it was freaky for me the first time i experienced it in my early teens as i hadnt begun drifting around waking hours at that time... but trust me man it isnt pleasant as there is just WAY to many mosquitos way way to many...

I hate mosquitos. Death be to you, damn mosquitos!
One day, scientists will figure out a way to sterilize them. One by one. :)

G

Graybrew1

Ironic, isn't it, as he didn't leave a package yesterday for my daughter (it was in the pile he left in front of the door today).

So yesterday, he needed to either hand it to a real person or get a signature, so he left a note saying he would reattempt delivery today.

Then, today comes around, and those criteria no longer apply.

It must be opposite day today, and someone neglected to tell me.

I once bought a 15 dollar laptop charger and the delivery people refused to leave it without a signature, but it was a electronic device. I actually had to get special permission to get it delivered to my old job. I had no other way to get, no person around to sign for it.

What a stupid rule that was too. That told me to take the day off to get it delivered at home, for a frakin fifteen dollar charger. Morons. LOL.

OMNI

I once bought a 15 dollar laptop charger and the delivery people refused to leave it without a signature, but it was a electronic device. I actually had to get special permission to get it delivered to my old job. I had no other way to get, no person around to sign for it.

What a stupid rule that was too. That told me to take the day off to get it delivered at home, for a frakin fifteen dollar charger. Morons. LOL.
morons indeed..