So how was your day?

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
Goodluck mate.
And BSOD's??? I haven't seen those in yeaaaaaaaars. Must be something seriously wrong. Perhaps even hardware related.
thanks man! and well neither had i keep in minf im still on XP tho and as i do tend to render some resource heavy stuff etc the occasional glitch is to be expected..

Good Luck, Big Green. LOL. :)
thanks!

---------------------

well im BACK!! tho limited and i still have a TONNE of crap to download and install so my baby works again but im through the sketchy part ie the os intall :)

and man i LOVE the smell of a fresh and clean OS :P

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
thanks man! and well neither had i keep in minf im still on XP tho and as i do tend to render some resource heavy stuff etc the occasional glitch is to be expected..

thanks!

---------------------

well im BACK!! tho limited and i still have a TONNE of crap to download and install so my baby works again but im through the sketchy part ie the os intall :)

and man i LOVE the smell of a fresh and clean OS :P

Does it smell like....... Victory?? :P

S

Stonelesscutter

Installing Windows these days is a piece of cake. Especially Windows 7. I hardly have to install any extra drivers except for the video card.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Don't forget these two OMNI :P :

site_28_rand_1528459773_driving_miss_daisy_627.gif

which-way-but-loose-gal-431.jpg

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Maybe time for either a new laptop or an OS upgrade to 7 - it likely has your Inspiron drivers built in.

G

Graybrew1

hahahahahah!
driving miss daisy and what is that other movie called? i remember the "Left turn clyde" but not the name of the movie... maybe we should do a rewatch of it :D
Every Which Way but Loose?

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
anyway... just about 6h later i have everything i need reinstalled and im now 100% up and running with no BSOD's and no other issues.. along with a really fast clean system :) so i should be good for another 6months or so YAY!! :P

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I've been sitting here, waiting on UPS all day long for two very important packages (they're ultimately for the upcoming interview with Sherry Jackson).

Considering that it's after 6pm at this point, I'm approaching serious anger. I paid extra to have these items delivered no later than today.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
I've been sitting here, waiting on UPS all day long for two very important packages (they're ultimately for the upcoming interview with Sherry Jackson).

Considering that it's after 6pm at this point, I'm approaching serious anger. I paid extra to have these items delivered no later than today.
that sucks Illiterati :(
Stalk the CEO and take pics in "compromised" positions and use them as leverage :laughing: