So how was your day?

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
LOL! I watch that "movie" every night! Usually alone and undressed (or at least partially) :rotflmao:

Err......

tumblr_lkamaplEmh1qgr2uio1_500.jpg

(Yeah, get that one out of your head now.......:rotflmao::laughing::rotflmao:)

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
Well I had a pretty uneventful day today. Though I did pick some huge rhubarbs at our summer house so I decided to make a rhubarb pie for desert tonight. I just popped it into the oven, so we'll see how it turns out.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
LMAO @ TIM cURRY! Loved the movie and had a friend who went to the midnight showings. She would dress up as Tim Curry...as she said...it was weird that she looked more like tim curry than susan sarandon. ;)

Lilith

GateFans Noob
LMAO @ TIM cURRY! Loved the movie and had a friend who went to the midnight showings. She would dress up as Tim Curry...as she said...it was weird that she looked more like tim curry than susan sarandon. ;)

We did the midnight flick in college we loved it. Barry Bostwick was great in this never was a fan of Susan, didn't agree with her academy award performance since the prison was Angola and Death roll prisoner was from this area and killed a girl I knew and her homecoming date. We had a run a red light free card when we were out in the evening until they caught him and his brother. He should have been put to death as soon as he was convicted instead of twenty years later.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
We did the midnight flick in college we loved it. Barry Bostwick was great in this never was a fan of Susan, didn't agree with her academy award performance since the prison was Angola and Death roll prisoner was from this area and killed a girl I knew and her homecoming date. We had a run a red light free card when we were out in the evening until they caught him and his brother. He should have been put to death as soon as he was convicted instead of twenty years later.

not a fan of hers either...but ...but she is a celebrity and knows so much more than we the little people do! :rolleyes: I love the phrase: shut up and sing! ;)

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
I like to see all the people who gave their money and possessions way sue that conartist Camping for all his multi-millions, but to my belief all religions are a ponzi scheme and Campings victims had to know it was a con job going in :facepalm: If anyone truly read their scriptures you see they plainly state, no need for a building (structure), to giving or receiving of monies for favor of the lord.

Now on to the big con job 2012 :jm:
:daniel_new_anime021

G

Graybrew1

So, are you planning on doing a re watch on it? I have never seen it. but it seems that others also might be interested too. This is something I bet would be great fun. :biggrin:

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
So, are you planning on doing a re watch on it? I have never seen it. but it seems that others also might be interested too. This is something I bet would be great fun. :biggrin:

Its only watchable while under the influence of strong concoctions:icon_e_wink:

But I am still waiting for the re-make

G

Graybrew1

What kind of concoctions, that can be arranged.
No fair. You have some superior knowledge that we do not. :biggrin:

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
i am sure someone has it up on YT...I don't think anyone 'official' cares that its there and would do nothing to take it down.