So how was your day?

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
So Judgment Day has passed and we're all still alive. Oh well, who's up for s'mores?

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
my day? It was the 2,113 day (my count) that I have gone with still no announcement of a KRULL remake :mad:

B

Backstep

I like to see all the people who gave their money and possessions way sue that conartist Camping for all his multi-millions, but to my belief all religions are a ponzi scheme and Campings victims had to know it was a con job going in :facepalm: If anyone truly read their scriptures you see they plainly state, no need for a building (structure), to giving or receiving of monies for favor of the lord.

Now on to the big con job 2012 :jm:

G

Graybrew1

I like to see all the people who gave their money and possessions way sue that conartist Camping for all his multi-millions, but to my belief all religions are a ponzi scheme and Campings victims had to know it was a con job going in :facepalm: If anyone truly read their scriptures you see they plainly state, no need for a building (structure), to giving or receiving of monies for favor of the lord.

Now on to the big con job 2012 :jm:

Well, I can tell you the name of the website. He twisted many other verses to make it sound like he knew what he was talking about.

If your curious. It is familyradio.com
My mom is still listening to it.

I control her money, so she did not give him squat. :icon_e_wink:

S

Stonelesscutter

So the whole rapture things officially passed over huh?
Great!
Now I can safely watch Terminator 2 JUDGEMENT DAY! :)

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I do remember Krull a bit. It had an "Arthurian" vibe to it whilst having some scifi and fantasy elements blended together.

S

Stonelesscutter

It's just over six in the morning and I just went to bed.
Curtains are closed. Movie on screen.
It just started raining! Can hear the drops falling on the roof.
Sigh... I'm so loving it. :D

S

Stonelesscutter

Jingle all the way...

Speaking of Terminator...
The ladies might be interested to know that in the first movie there's a few split seconds where you can see Arnold's bells jingling.
Just noticed that yesterday.

G

Graybrew1

Speaking of Terminator...
The ladies might be interested to know that in the first movie there's a few split seconds where you can see Arnold's bells jingling.
Just noticed that yesterday.

That's okay, I'll pass. I could go into more detail down in FH. :icon_e_wink:

G

Graybrew1

I do remember Krull a bit. It had an "Arthurian" vibe to it whilst having some scifi and fantasy elements blended together.
I bet Yongjin knows all about it, if he is counting the days. :icon_e_wink:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
One can only imagine what sort of "movie" requires you to close the curtains, lie in bed and type on your computer. Probably some homemade DVD you picked up in Amsterdam's Red Light district. :puke:

LOL! I watch that "movie" every night! Usually alone and undressed (or at least partially) :rotflmao: