So how was your day?

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I'm decades from 55, granny. Unfortunately, we can't accurately calculate your age unless we cut you open and count the rings.
LMAO if you have forgotten I'm a lady not a tree the alzheimer's must be getting bad! :P

Rac80, look at the old people getting worried, lol! :)

Poor gf spends too much time at GW where no one has a sense of humor! ;)

Trace Adkins is a fine looking older cowboy. :D

he is just FIIIIIIIIIIINE! :smiley_squee: I always had a "thing" for long tall cowboys...the drawl, the sexy hats, the wranglers...yoooow! But then i married a man from Boston...what in hell happened! :confused:

country music and puppets having sex....I think this thread may not be for me...:P

LMAO over your head eh? well that's ok baby we'll let you leave quietly...just don't leave the light on! ;)

G

Graybrew1

he is just FIIIIIIIIIIINE! :smiley_squee: I always had a "thing" for long tall cowboys...the drawl, the sexy hats, the wranglers...yoooow! But then i married a man from Boston...what in hell happened! :confused:

I don't even like country music, but yes, something about that voice maybe, makes you want to take that cowboy hat off. :P

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I don't even like country music, but yes, something about that voice maybe, makes you want to take that cowboy hat off. :P

Oh yeah ...hmmmmmmmmmmm he looks nothing like my better half, but a lot like a guy I used to know! ;) back in the day...I do admit to loving a nice deep singing voice...and yes hubby ahs one of those! ;)

Oh hun, don't you remember metaphors? You invented them for your tribe, those many thousands of years ago on the Serengeti. ;)

See there is more of that senility-- i'm from New England not Africa! :rolleyes: poor man - i hope you have your name written in your underwear incase you get lost......

Terran77

Captain Tightpants
See there is more of that senility-- i'm from New England not Africa! :rolleyes: poor man - i hope you have your name written in your underwear incase you get lost......
Eh, now you're just not trying. A woman of your obvious age and experience can do better.

S

Stonelesscutter

Perhaps this senility you speak of is infectious. I don't see how having his name in his underwear will help him find his way. :P

Red Mage

Boney
Today was one of those days that was jam packed. I had work in which I ended up having to work 3 hours OT and had to go shopping afterwards. Bought a bunch of DVDs from the $5 bin at Walmart. Mostly older films that I saw as a child and I haven't seen since their release in theaters. I'm in the process of watching the movies with plans of writing retrospective articles and videos for a few of them which I may end up posting here in the future. I'll probably post one and if anyone actually likes it I'll post the other ones here when they are done.

G

Graybrew1

Today was one of those days that was jam packed. I had work in which I ended up having to work 3 hours OT and had to go shopping afterwards. Bought a bunch of DVDs from the $5 bin at Walmart. Mostly older films that I saw as a child and I haven't seen since their release in theaters. I'm in the process of watching the movies with plans of writing retrospective articles and videos for a few of them which I may end up posting here in the future. I'll probably post one and if anyone actually likes it I'll post the other ones here when they are done.

So you enjoy writing articles for fun? I was sweating bullets over it. You must have skills.

Red Mage

Boney
So you enjoy writing articles for fun? I was sweating bullets over it. You must have skills.

I haven't written anything in a while and my writing is starting to get a bit rusty. Every once in a while I'll go on a writing binge and just write a bunch of articles or reviews to resharpen my writing skills.