So how was your day?

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Here ya go. Take this crazy POS back cuz we are more than through with this SOB that's nuttier than squirrel poop!

mel-gibson-crazy.jpg

Ya DO know he is a native New Yorker don't ya Shaved?
12 years was obviously long enough to leave an indelible mark that even we could not remove :(

:icon_rotflmao:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
You know, there are these marvelous little things called block heaters. ;)

Using a block heater would be admitting that I live above the arctic circle, which I'm not ready to concede. ;)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Well just think of the better fuel economy instead. Who needs pride when you have money? ;) :icon_lol:

Fuel economy? That must be something you Nords have to worry about because you pay $20 a liter for "petrol". ;)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
It's called Bensin, and it's $2 a litre you ignorant American you. ;)

I imagine your snowmobiles use less "Bensin" than our cars do here. Still, you pay thru the nose for that herring oil you call "gasoline". :P

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Using a block heater would be admitting that I live above the arctic circle, which I'm not ready to concede. ;)

Arctic circle? That's warm compared to what you're all going through at zero Kelvin.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Here ya go. Take this crazy POS back cuz we are more than through with this SOB that's nuttier than squirrel poop!

mel-gibson-crazy.jpg

Poor Mel...he has the wild-eyed "Im so blitzed on meth" look about him now. Is he going to play Saddam Hussein in a movie?

200px-Saddam6.jpg

Oh wait....he is blacklisted in the Industry for being a racist, overbearing piece of shit. Nevermind. :tealc_newanime006:

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
Well today I just came home from spending three days in Stockholm, where I did a bit of sightseeing and shopping between partying. It's really a beautiful city, though it's only shame that its populated almost exclusively by wankers.

The city from a distance.
Go2wkwx.jpg

The city, now not from as much of a distance.
sdC302I.jpg

The royal palace, being all royal and shit.
hsjCkSF.jpg

A palace guard. She may be trying to look threatening, but the outfit does kind of get in the way.
WMVAx4s.jpg

The Parliament (Riksdag), somehow managing to look more royal than the palace.
y6RottW.jpg

Parliament again, from the back.
pvJxbOf.jpg

....And an obligatory shot of the cherry blossoms in the park King's Garden (Kungsträdgården), since everyone seems to be spamming instagram with them anyway.
rQLwRGe.jpg

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Well today I just came home from spending three days in Stockholm, where I did a bit of sightseeing and shopping between partying. It's really a beautiful city, though it's only shame that its populated almost exclusively by wankers.

Go2wkwx.jpg

sdC302I.jpg

hsjCkSF.jpg

A palace guard. She may be trying to look threatening, but the outfit does kind of get in the way.
WMVAx4s.jpg

y6RottW.jpg

pvJxbOf.jpg

....And an obligatory shot of the cherry blossoms in the park King's Garden (Kungsträdgården), since everyone seems to be spamming instagram with them anyway.
rQLwRGe.jpg

OMG...catching my breath. BEAUTIFUL! Simply gorgeous.....

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
WMVAx4s.jpg

Great pics ESA! That said, you silly Swede, women can't be guards, lol! :anim_59: That was cute to dress her up like one for the picture but the strained look on her face betrays her need to get back in the kitchen. That herring ain't gonna pickle itself after all. :winking0052:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
So how was my day? Well, I've been stuck inside a lot recently recovering from surgery (once the swelling and puffiness goes down I'll post pics of my new vagina for all to see -- in Flame Hell of course ;) ) and I managed to hobble outside to enjoy the sun for a moment only to raise my head and mutter -- "What fresh hell is this?" :jaded:

P1010296.JPG

So basically my neighbor's old apple tree, the one that hangs right over my property, is loaded with a bumper crop. Two years ago is was like this, so many apples that I had to rake drifts of them over into his yard. Then last year there wasn't a single apple, thankfully. But now these guys have started to fall and it will only get worse and my absentee neighbor doesn't come around that much so I'll be stuck cleaning up this crap, again. :facepalm:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
So how was my day? Well, I've been stuck inside a lot recently recovering from surgery (once the swelling and puffiness goes down I'll post pics of my new vagina for all to see -- in Flame Hell of course ;) ) and I managed to hobble outside to enjoy the sun for a moment only to raise my head and mutter -- "What fresh hell is this?" :jaded:

View attachment 28476

So basically my neighbor's old apple tree, the one that hangs right over my property, is loaded with a bumper crop. Two years ago is was like this, so many apples that I had to rake drifts of them over into his yard. Then last year there wasn't a single apple, thankfully. But now these guys have started to fall and it will only get worse and my absentee neighbor doesn't come around that much so I'll be stuck cleaning up this crap, again. :facepalm:

WOW!

Apple pie
Applesauce
Apple fritters
Apple pancakes
Baked apples with cinnamon

Apples keep damn near forever in the fridge! Unless, of course, you loathe apples. :anim_59:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
WOW!

Apple pie
Applesauce
Apple fritters
Apple pancakes
Baked apples with cinnamon

Apples keep damn near forever in the fridge! Unless, of course, you loathe apples. :anim_59:

These apples look better in the pic than they are in reality. They're gnarly and riddled with worms and bugs. I've considered spraying his tree so as to get nice, edible apples, but when I looked into it the spraying regimen is ungodly -- I'd have to do it like 4 times a season. For what I'd spend on buying "safe" pesticides I could buy a ton of apples from the store many times over. These apples are only good for bagging-up and feeding to deer out in the boonies.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
These apples look better in the pic than they are in reality. They're gnarly and riddled with worms and bugs. I've considered spraying his tree so as to get nice, edible apples, but when I looked into it the spraying regimen is ungodly -- I'd have to do it like 4 times a season. For what I'd spend on buying "safe" pesticides I could buy a ton of apples from the store many times over. These apples are only good for bagging-up and feeding to deer out in the boonies.

There are "ways" to rid yourself of this tree...it involves the city you live in. Every city has ordinances which protect neighboring properties against vegetation overhang and spreading root systems. It takes just a few pictures and one or two phone calls. But the repercussions could prove to be negative.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
OMG...catching my breath. BEAUTIFUL! Simply gorgeous.....
Tampons....
--- merged: Aug 18, 2013 at 3:11 PM ---

almost? i beg to differ, its ENTIRLY populated by wankers!

B

Backstep

Why bag up the apples, rustle up some surgical tubing and a top from a water bottle. Feed the deers in the boonies from the comfort of your back porch :encouragement:

YJ02

Well Known GateFan

Could always make some alcohol out of them

and

you could have a slip, fall and damages that you and your shady lawyer will fight to recoup...:playful: :moneybag:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Could always make some alcohol out of them

and

you could have a slip, fall and damages that you and your shady lawyer will fight to recoup...:playful: :moneybag:

Well, I don't want to mess anything up with this neighbor because he is gone quite often and that affords me a level of peace that I can count on. I dread the day he sells his house because that means there will be all sorts of noise and God knows what going on around that place. So for now I must endure. :(