Samuel L Jackson as Darth Vader

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I caught this on You Tube while looking for a different clip - had to chuckle at it:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I caught this on You Tube while looking for a different clip - had to chuckle at it:

Joelist! I am surprised at you! :whip:This is HILARIOUS! And such filthy language! OMG! This is so funny, I am laughing my butt of here! And the fact that it was you who posted it just makes it that much funnier! :laughing:

:icon_rotflmao::smiley-laughing024::icon_rotflmao::smiley-laughing024::icon_rotflmao::smiley-laughing024:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I know I usually stay away from the obscene language - this was just too funny to resist. The whole notion of Samuel L Jackson (who I like) playing Darth Vader is inherently funny.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I know I usually stay away from the obscene language - this was just too funny to resist. The whole notion of Samuel L Jackson (who I like) playing Darth Vader is inherently funny.

I have watched it three times already! The part where he is talking to Princess Leia was just TOO FUNNY! And on the command cruiser, when he was choking the other guy with The Force...HILARIOUS! :smiley-laughing021:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Do you recognize what film the guy who made this got the lines from?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Do you recognize what film the guy who made this got the lines from?

No, not really...not really a Samuel Jackson follower, but I enjoy seeing him in films he appears in, like the cameo he did in Coming To America, some others. But I believe they came from Pulp Fiction?

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Yep. Pulp Fiction.

It makes the video all the funnier as we are seeing Darth Vader the gangster.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Yep. Pulp Fiction.

It makes the video all the funnier as we are seeing Darth Vader the gangster.

To me it was hilarious because I havent seen Pulp Fiction for many years! I was not seeing the scenes from Pulp Fiction when watching that clip, just hearing Samuel's trademark jive voice. HILARIOUS!