Resurrecting the dead - Tupac live on stage at Coachella

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Yep i heard about that. I remember back in the dark ages (the 90's) when natalie cole released a recently done "duet" with her and her father, nat king cole (who passed away in 1965). it a gorgeous song redone very well. The video was great as well, with footage of the adult natalie spliced in with footage of her father (she was only 15 when he died of emphysema).

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Tis the work of the Devil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

preacher-angry.jpg

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Yep i heard about that. I remember back in the dark ages (the 90's) when natalie cole released a recently done "duet" with her and her father, nat king cole (who passed away in 1965). it a gorgeous song redone very well. The video was great as well, with footage of the adult natalie spliced in with footage of her father (she was only 15 when he died of emphysema).

The Natalie/Nat King Cole duet is a classic. We live in exciting times. Computer generated actors and holograms resurrecting the dead live on stage. I am looking forward to see where they go next with the hologram thing. We're looking at a future where celebrities who've passed on can keep entertaining us "live" long after they're gone.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
I can't wait to go to my first fat Elvis concert. :D ;)

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
You don't need to waste money on a hologram for that. They're a dime a dozen in Vegas.

Ah, but can we get fat Elvis with Jimmy Hendrix, Jim Morrison, and Janis Joplin? And Keith Moon on drums? There are so many dead musicians to choose from. :P

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
What about this ad?

who can forget the Fred Astaire dirt devil commercial? [video=youtube;q-ix5IYz0cc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-ix5IYz0cc