YJ02

Well Known GateFan
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

1634101803837.png

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Guess she wants a paycheck....

Actually she is there because of the new show not STD. Star Trek Prodigy.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
not watching this.. is anyone here? SEE with Momoa

found out on FB that the show is set in my area. but of course, primarily filmed in Vancouver area!

dumb,,, the MTNS and Trees always give away that it is not the east coast (lie in THE 100)

Shame too.. we have so much open area around here,, wooded areas, especially around the very place said to be used in the show. the "KANZUA Dam"! actually the Kinzua Dam (Kin-zoo)

and a main baddie is 'queen kane' yeah, thats right up the road, a town between me and the dam - Kane, PA

our State office of Film and TV just must really suck at its job!

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I've spent a shit-ton of money on Christmas presents over the past few days. There's something addictive about buying stuff for loved ones that you think they will like and wrapping the gifts. Can't wait for the unwrapping. I need to stop myself from buying more though. It has taken a toll on my savings.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
By the way, I can't help but notice the long absence of @Overmind One around here. How is it going buddy? Are you having a sabbatical? Not watching TV and movies anymore?

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I've been trying to contact him also - getting a bit worried.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I've been trying to contact him also - getting a bit worried.
He is okay! He replied to my email and said he has been laying low with online stuff for a while but he'll drop by soon.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Whew!

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
I've spent a shit-ton of money on Christmas presents over the past few days. There's something addictive about buying stuff for loved ones that you think they will like and wrapping the gifts. Can't wait for the unwrapping. I need to stop myself from buying more though. It has taken a toll on my savings.
HEY!! You cannot count yourself as your OWN ""Loved One"" :)

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
He is okay! He replied to my email and said he has been laying low with online stuff for a while but he'll drop by soon.
he doesn't seem to have been active on twitter since 13 november... maybe serving a 30 day ban?

he is pretty into that place

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Possibly. I am glad Lord Ba'al got through to him as I was becoming concerned.