OMNI - An apology from GateFans...and from me personally! Also, some clarification for all members a

S

Stonelesscutter

8 cans of energy drink and extreme boredom can have you do some very strange things.

Why people drink that crap is beyond me.
I your plan is to do strange things you should try your hand at a bottle of scotch. ;)

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Solar-powered madness!

I don't need caffeine or scotch...give me a sunny day after two weeks of non stop rain (NOT an uncommon occurrence in Indy!) and I get really whacky. Snookie calls me sun-drunk! :P

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Why people drink that crap is beyond me.
I your plan is to do strange things you should try your hand at a bottle of scotch. ;)

I don't know what the hell is going on with you but suddenly I find myself agreeing with you more and more lately. :icon_e_surprised:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I don't need caffeine or scotch...give me a sunny day after two weeks of non stop rain (NOT an uncommon occurrence in Indy!) and I get really whacky. Snookie calls me sun-drunk! :P

I hope you're not talking about the kind of "sun-drunk" where you climb the nearest grain silo and take out as many grazing cows as you can with your AR15?

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I hope you're not talking about the kind of "sun-drunk" where you climb the nearest grain silo and take out as many grazing cows as you can with your AR15?

LOL naaah more likely giggling at bad puns and singing (BADLY mind you) disco at the top of my voice. :D *slips the AR15 under the sofa in it's special spot!*