New Family Member: Introducing Abby!

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
391963_142622389184442_100003100467762_188096_2045685694_n.jpg

Daughter just got this little thing tonight. Itty bitty Chihuahua pup. No, she's not named for the NCIS character, though it would be appropriate, since she's got a small mohawk going down the back of her neck LOL

S

Stonelesscutter

Congratulations on the new addition to the family. May it live long and prosper.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
391963_142622389184442_100003100467762_188096_2045685694_n.jpg

Daughter just got this little thing tonight. Itty bitty Chihuahua pup. No, she's not named for the NCIS character, though it would be appropriate, since she's got a small mohawk going down the back of her neck LOL

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Puppy!!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Daughter is now sharing a chicken wing between the new puppy, the older Chihuahua and one of the cats (the other cat doesn't like "people food", so isn't interested). We're hoping that it helps the older animals begin to accept her more. It's been a case of "WTF is THAT doing in "my" house?!"

Selfish animals they are.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
And Abby apparently already knows her name. She turns to look at you when you use it.

Smart pup. I'm pretty surprised, actually. Normally, pups are fairly brainless creatures at first.

S

Stonelesscutter

And Abby apparently already knows her name. She turns to look at you when you use it.

Smart pup. I'm pretty surprised, actually. Normally, pups are fairly brainless creatures at first.

Yes that's how it all starts. But next thing you know she'll be launching nuclear missiles and exterminating survivors. :P

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I'm just completely gobsmacked here. I must have gotten the world's smartest eight week old chihuahua the other day.

She sleeps on my bed. She woke me up by licking me, then I put her down on th floor, at which time she ran to get a drink of water, then, then hit the bathroom where the puppy pad is on the floor and did her business on it.

Keep in mind that she was raised as an outside dog when I got her the other night. I've never had to not house train a dog. Ever.

How'd I get so damned lucky for a change?

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
what an adorable pup! congrats!

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
EEEEEEEEWWW!! KILL IT!!!

JK of course but im more of a cat person :)

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
We are owned by two cats and now two dogs.

One of the cats, Pixel (as in "brain the size of") is already making friendly overtures to the new puppy. The other cat, Jeff, isn't so friendly about things, but he's not going out of his way to be a jerk to her. The older chihuahua, on the other hand, seems to think that Abigail is an evil plot to take her place. LOL