My personal rewatches

G

Graybrew1

I have always had one show that I do a personal rewatch for on my own. I have recently finished BSG and now Caprica too. I was wondering if any of you would be willing to give me some suggestions for what show to do next?

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
I have always had one show that I do a personal rewatch for on my own. I have recently finished BSG and now Caprica too. I was wondering if any of you would be willing to give me some suggestions for what show to do next?

If you want 'cheesy' try Forever Knight. If you want hard fluff give 'Angel' a try followed by 'Buffy'. And what can you say about 5 series of Babylon 5?

G

Graybrew1

If you want 'cheesy' try Forever Knight. If you want hard fluff give 'Angel' a try followed by 'Buffy'. And what can you say about 5 series of Babylon 5?

Thanks for the tips. Angle was a beloved show of mine. I will definitely consider that one.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
How about Highlander: The Series? Good acting, good scripts and actually looked at the ramifications of being "immortal".

G

Graybrew1

How about Highlander: The Series? Good acting, good scripts and actually looked at the ramifications of being "immortal".
HMMM... Good idea too, and a quite pretty man in it too. :D

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
HMMM... Good idea too, and a quite pretty man in it too. :D

I liked the character of Duncan, aside fom him my favorite character was Amanda. She was way cool.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
I didn't see much of Highlander unfortunately, but everything I saw was pretty cool :)

Sigh
*Goes hunting for H:TS on DVD.