Just heard a new expression

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
I was driving back from the store and, as any good driver, I put my flasher before changing lanes. Apparently, it pissed off some idiot who figured he owned the road because he had to hit the breaks behind me as I entered his lane.

He pulled up beside me at the light, we exchanged a few words then he said "Watch it 'cause I'm gonna kick your ass like it's 1999". So, I took off my shades as I laughed at the expression, got out of the car and he said "oh fuck" and ran the red light.

WTF does does "I'm gonna kick your ass like it's 1999" mean? :icon_rotflmao:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I was driving back from the store and, as any good driver, I put my flasher before changing lanes. Apparently, it pissed off some idiot who figured he owned the road because he had to hit the breaks behind me as I entered his lane.

He pulled up beside me at the light, we exchanged a few words then he said "Watch it 'cause I'm gonna kick your ass like it's 1999". So, I took off my shades as I laughed at the expression, got out of the car and he said "oh fuck" and ran the red light.

It means that he is so wasted that he does not know what year it is? :smiley-laughing024:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Dude, you almost got your ass kicked by Prince! :icon_e_surprised:

prince-1999-warner-bros.jpg

Illiterati

Council Member & Author

That sounds like a lovely late Christmas present for you, Bluce. I wish someone had been taking video of you unfolding from your car and scaring the crap out of The Amazing Buster Fluck. ;)

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
That sounds like a lovely late Christmas present for you, Bluce. I wish someone had been taking video of you unfolding from your car and scaring the crap out of The Amazing Buster Fluck. ;)

I still can't get over that expression! To think I could have gotten my ass kicked like it was 1999! That would probably have made a pretty interesting post.:rotflmao:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I heard one today..."That dude was leaking like a mufukka" (he got beat up and was bleeding). :facepalm:. Leaking? :anim_59:
--- merged: Jan 22, 2013 at 8:52 AM ---

Hahaha! I can so picture that! :smiley-laughing024::icon_rotflmao::shep_lol:

mzzz

Well Known GateFan

Things backfired, kinda like this: