It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Well reno on the beeno! I was just planning my Christmas shopping trips when I suddenly remembered that the world will end on December 21, 2012. I can't tell you what a load it is off my shoulders! Now I'll probably just max-out my credit cards on booze and junk food as I clearly won't have to pay the bill as it's nevah gonna come due. :welcoming:

What are you folks planning for your final days on Earth?

http://www.december212012.com/countdown.swf

countdown-clock1.jpg

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Well reno on the beeno! I was just planning my Christmas shopping trips when I suddenly remembered that the world will end on December 21, 2012. I can't tell you what a load it is off my shoulders! Now I'll probably just max-out my credit cards on booze and junk food as I clearly won't have to pay the bill as it's nevah gonna come due. :welcoming:

countdown-clock1.jpg

:smiley-laughing024:

I think I'll just stick around and surf the internet looking for all the cult groups and psycho nuts who perform Doomsday antics, like mass suicides and stuff. Im certain there are those who are just SURE the world is going to come to an end, and will react on that fear.

Having said that, I am going to have a drink on that day (dont drink normally). Ill toast Doomsday and get ready for work the next day :laughing:

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member

countdown-clock1.jpg

I've always wanted to drive a real expensive car right out the showroom window. A Rolls would do the trick. I'll be wearing a top-hat and a monocle and smoking a long filter cigarette. That should cause people to scratch their heads.
--- merged: Nov 21, 2012 at 4:48 PM ---
:smiley-laughing024:

I think I'll just stick around and surf the internet looking for all the cult groups and psycho nuts who perform Doomsday antics, like mass suicides and stuff. Im certain there are those who are just SURE the world is going to come to an end, and will react on that fear.

Having said that, I am going to have a drink on that day (dont drink normally). Ill toast Doomsday and get ready for work the next day :laughing:

I'll meet you on Rodeo drive where we'll have ourselves a pizza sandwiched in between white bread with a jug of Kahlua & Whole Milk to wash it down that we'll eat and drink while dancing in the streets to the tune of ... uh ... "Dancing in the Streets" I suppose.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.

--- merged: Nov 21, 2012 at 6:01 PM ---
I've always wanted to drive a real expensive car right out the showroom window. A Rolls would do the trick. I'll be wearing a top-hat and a monocle and smoking a long filter cigarette. That should cause people to scratch their heads.
--- merged: Nov 21, 2012 at 4:48 PM ---

I'll meet you on Rodeo drive where we'll have ourselves a pizza sandwiched in between white bread with a jug of Kahlua & Whole Milk to wash it down that we'll eat and drink while dancing in the streets to the tune of ... uh ... "Dancing in the Streets" I suppose.
id pay too see that :)

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
my 'fear' is not the world ending, it is about what all those people who do think the world is going to end on 12/21 and what they will be doing

All of my mags will be loaded-just in case :tealc-gun02:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
my 'fear' is not the world ending, it is about what all those people who do think the world is going to end on 12/21 and what they will be doing

You mean they're not already??? :nono:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

BINGO. I am glad I will not be working that day, and I will not go out on that day because the loonies will be out there waiting for the end to come and they wont give a shit about laws and common sense. :concern:

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
BINGO. I am glad I will not be working that day, and I will not go out on that day because the loonies will be out there waiting for the end to come and they wont give a shit about laws and common sense. :concern:

So, the entire United States Congress will be in your neck of the woods, you say?

shavedape

Well Known GateFan