I will have spotty availability for the next month

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I'm not leaving GateFans, but my presence for the next 4 weeks is likely to be somewhat spotty as our salesforce.com deployment is entering the JAD (Joint Application Development) phase. As a consequence I am going to be traveling a lot and also on call a lot.

When my work life settles down I will get back to the rewatch business too. Meanwhile if anyone does a rewatch and somehow I am available I will try to join in.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
S
I'm not leaving GateFans, but my presence for the next 4 weeks is likely to be somewhat spotty as our salesforce.com deployment is entering the JAD (Joint Application Development) phase. As a consequence I am going to be traveling a lot and also on call a lot.

When my work life settles down I will get back to the rewatch business too. Meanwhile if anyone does a rewatch and somehow I am available I will try to join in.
Salesforce...we are using that too. :) You are in my Skype, I will try to stay in touch. Would love to do a rewatch of some Godzilla movies. You can do it on your phone, right? :anim_59:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
enjoy your travels and stay safe! :)