Happy Birthday, America!

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Dont I know it bro. And we do not have a large influx of fundamentalist/radical Muslims like there are in Europe. But you Aussies don't have to defend your borders as much as control illegal immigration from Asia. In the US, even though we share borders with Canada, only the southern border with Mexico seems to get the most attention.

I had a discussion with my buddy at ICE about Canadians and why so many seem to be able to exceed their 6 month maximum stay without any trouble. He said that, in general, Canadians aren't targeted for deportation nor are they seen as any sort of economic threat. There are lots of Canadians who will spend anywhere from a few months up to a year at a time in the US as a "visitor" but they're never really given a hard time re-entering. He noted some reasons like economy, similar average salaries, similar cost of living, trade, etc. and that Canadians generally come to the US and dump money into the economy rather than send money home.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Dont I know it bro. And we do not have a large influx of fundamentalist/radical Muslims like there are in Europe. But you Aussies don't have to defend your borders as much as control illegal immigration from Asia. In the US, even though we share borders with Canada, only the southern border with Mexico seems to get the most attention.

Quite true dude, yet that was was the point wasn't it, illegal aliens, not being actually invaded by another country.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Quite true dude, yet that was was the point wasn't it, illegal aliens, not being actually invaded by another country.

I dont understand why it cant be more easily controlled. The most vulnerable entry points in Australia and New Zealand are the airports. Sure, a few come on the boats, but not that many. Then again, the US has its vaunted military, but there are more illegals coming in each year to the US than our entire military roster worldwide. :facepalm:

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
I dont understand why it cant be more easily controlled. The most vulnerable entry points in Australia and New Zealand are the airports. Sure, a few come on the boats, but not that many. Then again, the US has its vaunted military, but there are more illegals coming in each year to the US than our entire military roster worldwide. :facepalm:

Nope, it's the boats dude, the airports and such are relatively secure.
Even still, it's not that many in the "grand scheme" of things to be fair, the poli's just love to beat the issue with a freaking big stick.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Nope, it's the boats dude, the airports and such are relatively secure.
Even still, it's not that many in the "grand scheme" of things to be fair, the poli's just love to beat the issue with a freaking big stick.

You guys need more mega-sharks!

[video=youtube_share;I16_8l0yS-g]-g

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member

Or force them to land in the Outback. The creepy crawlers will take care of them. What's that spider called that hides in shoes and can pierce through a toe nail with its fangs and leave you with minutes to live without an anti-venom?

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
:facepalm:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

I freakin LOVE that scene! GREEEEN for that. :) Its rainbow time! I going over to the POSITIVE thread to spread some sunshine! :anim_59: