Donna Simpsons aims to reach 1000 lbs

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
A WOMAN who hopes to become the fattest woman in the world is now 30,000 calories closer to her 453.5kg (1000lb) goal with a festive feast that could have fed dozens of people.

Donna Simpson, who weights 292kg, sat in a reinforced metal chair, chowed down on the world's biggest Christmas dinner as she ate for two straight hours.

Fat and proud Donna wants to double her weight

Pictures: Insane Guinness World Records

The single mother-of-two, from New Jersey in the US, tucked into two 11kg (25lb) turkeys, two maple-glazed hams, 6.8kg (15lbs) of potatoes - 4.5kg (10lbs) roast, 2.3kg (5lbs) mashed, five loaves of bread, 2.3kg of herb stuffing, three litres of gravy, three litres of cranberry dressing and an astonishing 9kg (20lbs) of vegetables.

After polishing off her enormous main course, she still had room for dessert and ate a "salad" made of marshmallow, cream cheese, whipped cream and cookies.

Simpson's two children, Devin, 14, and Jacqueline, three, enjoyed a more modest feast.

The 157.5cm tall Simpson defended her meal, saying: "I eat as much as I want, whenever I want but at this time of year I really go all out.

"Christmas should give you carte blanche to do whatever you want."

Simpson, who insists she is healthy, told the Sunday Mirror newspaper in the UK: "People who feel guilty about eating are hilarious.'

She makes a living from being fat, getting paid to make public appearances and keeping a website where people can pay to watch her eat.

Already a Guinness world record holder for being the largest woman to ever give birth, Simpson hopes to gain 160kg (25 stone) more and officially become the fattest woman in the world.

She got the Guinness World Record as the world's fattest mother, when she gave birth in 2007 weighing 241kg (38 stone).

She needed a team of 30 medics to deliver her daughter Jacqueline during a high-risk Caesarean birth.

Simpson met Jacqueline's father Philippe on a dating site for plus-size people, even though he weighed only 63.5 kg (10 stone). He supported her 12,000-calorie a day diet and was a "belly man" who loved her enormous shape.

This women aiming to be the world's fattest person in the world.

Her weekly bills reach at 750 bucks a week :O:cylon-pancarte04: :eek: she eats 12,000 calories a day.

She should marry Homer simpsons. :crazy homer face: I don't know why he even allows his wife to do such brainless act.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/li...christmas-dinner/story-e6frf019-1225976731223

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
She would cut her bill in half if she just ate micky D's every day :lol:

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Big deal...this woman is trying the same and is using a funnel to feed herself

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
You guys know what a wiseass I am but for the life of me I can't find anything funny about this story. It's just sad and pathetic on so many levels.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
You guys know what a wiseass I am but for the life of me I can't find anything funny about this story. It's just sad and pathetic on so many levels.

I totally agree...it is pathetic. I think the woman should be institutionalized for mental illness. What exactly is the advantage of having a Guinness World Record for being fat?

YJ02

Well Known GateFan

Which one-or both?

Do we really want to have ppl institutionalized for abusing themselves? That is quite the slippery slope.

It would be interesting to see what their premiums are under Obama care-I don't know why, but something just tells me both of these fatties qualify for subsidies

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Which one-or both?

Do we really want to have ppl institutionalized for abusing themselves? That is quite the slippery slope.

It would be interesting to see what their premiums are under Obama care-I don't know why, but something just tells me both of these fatties qualify for subsidies

I'm not advocating institutionalizing (arresting) such people. I'm simply saying there is no value in what they offer the world so they shouldn't get the spotlight.