Build your own Death Star for $8,100,000,000,000,000 (less if you use Chinese labor)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
http://www.geek.com/articles/geek-cetera/build-your-own-death-star-for-8100000000000000-20120218/
For those of you grandiose schemers out there that think world domination through politics is for chumps, here is some good news. You could (theoretically) have your very own, fully operational Death Star straight out of the Star Wars movie franchise to enable your plans of setting up a new galactic empire. For this kind of power, all you have to come up with is $8,100,000,000,000,000. Oh and you will need 833,315 years to complete the project, give or take. It’s only money and time right?

OMNI, heads up mate.
;)

the-death-star-12-e1329507467176.jpg

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
noted.

though im sure that 800 year timeframe could be pushed a tad with the help of some force lightning...

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
S

Stonelesscutter

It makes sense that Shaved would be the one to know such a thing. He's probably looking to raise funds.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
It makes sense that Shaved would be the one to know such a thing. He's probably looking to raise funds.

We'll need janitors, lots of janitors. I can probably hook you up with a job there. ;)

S

Stonelesscutter

Be sure he doesn't pull a nasty prank on you by putting your "janitor's closet" in a cleverly disguised airlock.

Well if he got rid of me he wouldn't have the pleasure of pestering me anymore. :)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan