Bad Barney is moping around

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Remember Bad Barney?

Super_evil_barney_victim.jpg

Ever since the cancellation of Terra Nova he has wandered aimlessly, moping with no guidance on who to eat....

So who should Bad Barney be unleashed on next? Possibly The Walking Dead? Who else can he get his munchies from???

B

Backstep

There is still a plethora of reality shows and emo melodrama shows to choose from. Shows like these are known to promote periodontal disease and halitosis in dinos plus, AMI from plaque buildup in the cardiovascular system.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
How about chewing up that new Syfylys reality show where they smell bare butts in the dark hosted by Steve Urkel?

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Bad Barney needs to get off his ass and head on over to the set of the new Dallas...

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
How about chewing up that new Syfylys reality show where they smell bare butts in the dark hosted by Steve Urkel?

I soooooooooo didn't need to know this. Seriously. There are some things I'd like to be kept in the dark about. :anim_59:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I imagine Bad Barney could visit movies as well as TV shows...John Carter would be a tasty snack...

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
how about falling skies?

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Bad Barney can sneak up behind all the perfectly coiffed women and muss up their hair and get mud on their faces (so that they actually look like they live in a devastated world).

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Hush, or you may attract the wrath of the great guardians of Negativity!
shame on me! :anim_35:

Bad Barney can sneak up behind all the perfectly coiffed women and muss up their hair and get mud on their faces (so that they actually look like they live in a devastated world).
and maybe give them realistically ripped and dirty clothing, the buildings they find are filthy, and where are the feral dogs & cats?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
shame on me! :anim_35:

and maybe give them realistically ripped and dirty clothing, the buildings they find are filthy, and where are the feral dogs & cats?

:laughing::icon_rotflmao:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
maybe barney already ate the dogs and cats? or maybe the people DID!??!?!?!?!?
death.gif

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
ooooooh everything is better with garlic. i recently discovered just how much garlic my family goes through in a month! :eek:shocking, just shocking!

as to the unknown fate of the cats & dogs.....maybe the bamster can send you a recipe or two? :anim_59:

SciphonicStranger

ooooooh everything is better with garlic. i recently discovered just how much garlic my family goes through in a month! :eek:shocking, just shocking!

as to the unknown fate of the cats & dogs.....maybe the bamster can send you a recipe or two? :anim_59:

Ouch! LOL.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Continuum! :smiley_joy:

Its the real thing...:)

SciphonicStranger

You want to let Bad Barney take out a few characters in Continuum? I thought it was the next best thing? :tongue:

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member

You want to let Bad Barney take out a few characters in Continuum? I thought it was the next best thing? :tongue:

I was thinking the same thing. Why kill a good show?

Oh! I get it! Like Johnny Depp's psychotic character in "Once Upon a Time in Mexico" who seeks the perfect dish of Puerco Pibil and, when he finds it, he kills the chef in order to keep the balance.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Bad Barney would need access to Canadian TV to stalk Continuum.

Of course there look to be perfect shows coming soon for him to prey on:

http://revolutiontvshow.com/