Apropos of nothing I submit...

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Dutch%u00252BKids%2BPedal%2BTheir%2BOwn%2BBus%2BTo%2BSchool%2B%257C%2BCo.Exist_%2BWorld%2Bchangi.jpg

You would think that when the German tanks rolled through the unpaved streets of Amsterdam back in WW2 the Dutch would have taken notice that there was such a thing as an internal combustion engine, but apparently not as evinced by the picture of bipedal mass transit in "modern day" Netherlands.

Now don't get me wrong, I give the Dutch props for "trying" and also kudos for keeping child slave labor in vogue, but I take offense at the fact that the child with the darkest pigmentation is forced to sit at the back of the "bus". No doubt this seat also requires the most physical output, the other, whiter kids getting a free ride by simply miming the pedaling motion while the girl with the darker skin does all the work. It's bad enough the darker kid has to clean houses for 12 straight hours a day for her unappreciative and overly blonde overlords (10 hours a day should be the maximum -- period!) but then forcing her to pedal her way back to her over-crowded windmill is simply too much.

Makes you wonder when the Netherlands will come into the 20th Century, let along the 21st? I won't hold my breath though, sigh...
:apologetic:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
View attachment 7731

You would think that when the German tanks rolled through the unpaved streets of Amsterdam back in WW2 the Dutch would have taken notice that there was such a thing as an internal combustion engine, but apparently not as evinced by the picture of bipedal mass transit in "modern day" Netherlands.

Now don't get me wrong, I give the Dutch props for "trying" and also kudos for keeping child slave labor in vogue, but I take offense at the fact that the child with the darkest pigmentation is forced to sit at the back of the "bus". No doubt this seat also requires the most physical output, the other, whiter kids getting a free ride by simply miming the pedaling motion while the girl with the darker skin does all the work. It's bad enough the darker kid has to clean houses for 12 straight hours a day for her unappreciative and overly blonde overlords (10 hours a day should be the maximum -- period!) but then forcing her to pedal her way back to her over-crowded windmill is simply too much.

Makes you wonder when the Netherlands will come into the 20th Century, let along the 21st? I won't hold my breath though, sigh...
:apologetic:

Now THAT is an idea! Physical fitness and saving gas at the same time...COOL!

S

Stonelesscutter

Looks like them Dutch invented something the US could sorely use.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Yeah, but the bikes better be sturdier! There are some school kids in America that could double as cows.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

We'll take our physical fitness without the racial overtones thank you very much. :daniel_new_anime012

S

Stonelesscutter

We'll take our physical fitness without the racial overtones thank you very much. :daniel_new_anime012

The black girl was probably receiving preferential treatment when she asked to be seated at the back of the bike so the other people wouldn't be able to see when she was slacking.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
The black girl was probably receiving preferential treatment when she asked to be seated at the back of the bike so the other people wouldn't be able to see when she was slacking.

Indian girl. :)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

Typical Dutch/Aryan excuse making. God help the kid if she's also Jewish. :moody:

S

Stonelesscutter

I bet next you guys will start screaming how it's unfair that the tires have to carry the whole load because they're black.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I bet next you guys will start screaming how it's unfair that the tires have to carry the whole load because they're black.

No, tires are inanimate objects, they're not people -- although it wouldn't be surprising to discover the Dutch make tires out of people. That wouldn't be surprising at all. :jaded:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Hmmm....sensing some angst there, wanna share? :) Im not some thin skinned race card carrier. Im only half black.

TOS_69_2.jpg

S

Stonelesscutter

No, tires are inanimate objects, they're not people -- although it wouldn't be surprising to discover the Dutch make tires out of people. That wouldn't be surprising at all. :jaded:

How do you know. Have you ever laid down with a tyre and took the time to talk to it and ask it about it's feelings?

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
How do you know. Have you ever laid down with a tyre and took the time to talk to it and ask it about it's feelings?

Well, if it was a Dutch manufactured tire it would probably whine uncontrollably and bore the ever livin' shit out of me with histrionics about imagined persecution, blah blah drama queen blah. Not wanting to subject myself to that torture I have avoided conversing with tires as a general rule just in case I chance across a Dutch one. I'm sure you can understand my reticence. :winking0052: