AI created music

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
I have to say AI seems to be getting better at it but there is still a human behind making the command to make the tracks

<--- Adult contemporary

<--- NSFW it's about satire for people with Micropenis I thought it was hilarious

<---- Better than anything i have heard on youtube/tv/radio for the past 15 years.

Last edited:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I can still tell immediately a computer made it. Music written and composed by humans has elements that other humans detect. Can't really describe it as it is sort of instinctive.

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
I can still tell immediately a computer made it. Music written and composed by humans has elements that other humans detect. Can't really describe it as it is sort of instinctive.
In what way can you tell that it's AI generated? Maybe I should have kept it mysterious

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Like I said I can't put it properly into words. It seems to lack...feeling. For want of a better word.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
The word you are looking for is soul.
I may be a metal head, but well made electronica, or combo's of the 2 (KMFDM for example) can be really, really good. AI produced music is like............. listening to most pop, it's just talent farmed garbage written by the same people, not unique artists.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
The word you are looking for is soul.
I may be a metal head, but well made electronica, or combo's of the 2 (KMFDM for example) can be really, really good. AI produced music is like............. listening to most pop, it's just talent farmed garbage written by the same people, not unique artists.
THANK YOU!!!

Soul is indeed the word I was groping for.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Of ALL people Joe, soul would be one of the last things I would see you struggle with!!

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
Technically, it's written by a human because the lyrics were prompted and created by a human and to ask the computer make those tracks. The first track sounds like a 90's adult contemporary track. Sure it needs to be refined and mastered a bit to add more warm sounds with the pads and guitar work which sound to make it sound like the 90's sound.