A documentary everyone should watch

S

Stonelesscutter

If you have not done so already, take the time to watch the movie/documentary "Thrive". It offers an interesting insight in how a handful of companies controlled by a handful of families are attempting and largely succeeding to control a huge part of the world's population. It involves food, medicine and lots of money.

The documentary starts with some stuff about devices to create free energy and lots about torusses. And there's also a bit about aliens visiting earth. These things are on their own interestingly displayed in this movie, but the main item I think is the second half of it. So stick around and see it through even if you think the first part is horseshit. It's about two hours in total and I think it was totally worth seeing.

Here's a link to the website.

http://www.thrivemovement.com/the_movie_v2

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
If you have not done so already, take the time to watch the movie/documentary "Thrive". It offers an interesting insight in how a handful of companies controlled by a handful of families are attempting and largely succeeding to control a huge part of the world's population. It involves food, medicine and lots of money.

The documentary starts with some stuff about devices to create free energy and lots about torusses. And there's also a bit about aliens visiting earth. These things are on their own interestingly displayed in this movie, but the main item I think is the second half of it. So stick around and see it through even if you think the first part is horseshit. It's about two hours in total and I think it was totally worth seeing.

Here's a link to the website.

http://www.thrivemovement.com/the_movie_v2

Sounds like "Torchwood: Miracle Day".

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Sounds like "Torchwood: Miracle Day".

OMG, can you say "boring"??? Talk about a yawn. If Stonelesscutter's paranoid, one-world government, end of days "documentary" is anything like TMD I say wake me up when it's over.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
OMG, can you say "boring"??? Talk about a yawn. If Stonelesscutter's paranoid, one-world government, end of days "documentary" is anything like TMD I say wake me up when it's over.

:rotflmao:

S

Stonelesscutter

I don't know Torchwood so I have no idea. But give this documentary a try. I dare ya!

G

Graybrew1

I will give it a try if I can find it somewhere to watch.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Is there any Area 51 stuff in this one? I love that stuff. :)

G

Graybrew1

We should watch it Stranger and then give our opinions on it.

SciphonicStranger

We should watch it Stranger and then give our opinions on it.

But it isn't free is it? I try to be careful about where I use my credit card online. :P

S

Stonelesscutter

Is there any Area 51 stuff in this one? I love that stuff. :)

There is no mention of Area 51. But there is mention of aliens and also of devices that create "free energy". It was funny enough to see, but the main point of interest as far as I'm concerned is the later part of it when it starts about the distribution of power and stuff.

SciphonicStranger

There is no mention of Area 51. But there is mention of aliens and also of devices that create "free energy". It was funny enough to see, but the main point of interest as far as I'm concerned is the later part of it when it starts about the distribution of power and stuff.

Well all power is held by those of us who are Free Masons here in the United States (and a few puppet leaders abroad). I just saved myself two hours to watch wrestling reruns tonight... ;)

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
I think what they mean in the doc is torus, but whatever pleases you. ;)
yeye :P everything on every level of existance is a torus :P

quite intresting and it touches things ive seen in other similar "docu's" and stuff ive read in general.