A Blast from the Past

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Electro-Woman and DynaGirl? Shazam? Mighty Isis...

The list is endless. LOL What's even sadder is remembering them as first-run shows.

<hides>

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Space Ghost Coast to Coast is fairly recent actually - it took Space Ghost and recast him as a talk show host kind of like Johnny Carson - it was hilarious.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Electro-Woman and DynaGirl? Shazam? Mighty Isis...

The list is endless. LOL What's even sadder is remembering them as first-run shows.

<hides>

Did you know that both Electo Woman and Dyna Girl both worked for a magazine? :D

Scary to think that I still remember that line from the theme song from when I was a kid. Seriously, I haven't seen the show since then yet I can still remember some of the words.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Did you know that both Electo Woman and Dyna Girl both worked for a magazine? :D

Scary to think that I still remember that line from the theme song from when I was a kid. Seriously, I haven't seen the show since then yet I can still remember some of the words.
Just like Shazam, it came out of Sid and Marty Krofft's studios. Right around the same time as Land of the Lost -- and yes, I remember the themes to most of those old live-action shows.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Just like Shazam, it came out of Sid and Marty Krofft's studios. Right around the same time as Land of the Lost -- and yes, I remember the themes to most of those old live-action shows.

Sid and Marty Krofft. Now there's a memory of my after school shows. Every day after school, around 4, they played a different Sid and Marty show. I couldn't wait for Thursdays when they played Land of the Lost. I miss being a kid. :icon_lol:

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
They were nice guys. I had the pleasure one day of watching the filming of an episode of the original Land of the Lost tv series. Got to meet Chaka, too. Didn't see him until after he looked like a tiny Wookiee, though. :P

"Marshall, Will and Holly...on a routine expedition...and the greatest earthquake...ever known. High adventure...it struck their tiny craft...and plunged them down a thousand feet below...to the land...land of the lost!!!"

Grey, when you're back...go to Un'Goro Crater and check out the names of some of the NPCs in there. LOL Then get back to me.